Monday, 12 March 2012

It's Monday so........

once again I'm playing catch-up!!!! First I finished my Tag for Tag Tuesday. This week's theme is "birds" so I adapted a pattern by Bronwyn Hayes and stitched it in red on a cream background.


Next I used another of Bronwyn's patterns to make this cute little purse. Bronwyn has kindly allowed me to use her patterns to make items to sell for charity. You may see more of them posted here!
I then managed to finsh making my Japanese doll. I bought this kit at one of the craft shows several years ago but she got put away in the cupboard and forgotten about as I was ill. I remembered her when we started talking about our quilt show which is being held in October. We have decided to have a Japanese themed area so she can go with the other Japanese items!
Finally I made these two little bunny bags to hold Easter eggs. Just the right size to hold one small egg or a few creme eggs.
Tomorrow will be another busy stitching day. We are having a day making items to sell at our exhibition.

3 comments:

Sharne's Bits 'n' Bobs said...

You have been busy. Love the purse.

Dotty said...

My goodness! You have been busy and your makes are lovely- beautiful doll:)

dianehobbit said...

A real production line, love the purse!