Saturday, 7 April 2012

A Late Tag Tuesday Post

Life has been so busy over the last two weeks that I have failed to make my tags for Tag Tuesday. I have finally managed to make this week's tag- the theme is Easter. I have used a vintage image of a pretty little girl in her Easter bonnet.


One of the reasons I have been busy is because I have been making my great niece's Christening gown. I haven't done any dress making for ages! The lace on the bodice came from her mother's wedding dress.

 The dress has little puff sleeves and the bottom has pin tucks around the edge. It is finished off with some vintage pearl buttons that were in my mother's button tin.
 I have also knitted this little jacket to match in case it's cold next Sunday- the Christening day.

1 comment:

dianehobbit said...

A beautiful outfit for a Christening. I made my daughters robe from my wedding dress.